Situated at the signalized intersection of
Lake Avenue/State Route 27 and New Street
The Shops at Woodmont Metro, the retail portion of Woodmont Metro at Metuchen Station, is a brand new mixed use transit village development recently completed and located in the heart of downtown Metuchen. Situated at the signalized intersection of Pearl and New Street and opposite the new Whole Foods just two blocks from NJ Transit Metuchen Station, with service direct to New York Penn Station.
Ground Level Retail: ±1,014 SF remaining
Freestanding Retail: ±5,068 SF
- Consumption Liquor license available;
- Attached six-story, 800 car parking garage;
- Designed by Minno Wasko Award winning architects;
- First class construction including expansive landscaped piazza;
- 2.5 miles from exit 131 of GSP & 1 mile from exit 3 of I-287;
- 1 mile Average HH income of $161,193.
Download PDF Brochure