Retail Leasing Specialist - 5 years' experience
Silbert Realty & Management Co Inc. – Warren, NJ
Silbert Realty & Management Company Inc. (SRM) is seeking an experienced specialist in the field of commercial real estate leasing to join our highly accomplished brokerage team. The professional we are looking for should have a minimum of five years of retail real estate experience and be a licensed real estate salesman or broker within the State of New Jersey. SRM represents landlords in marketing commercial real estate for sale or lease and national retailers and companies in their pursuit of growth as well as analysis of existing stores and markets. In addition, the firm manages and leases numerous retail, mixed use and apartment properties throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- An active New Jersey Real Estate Salesperson License is required;
- A minimum 5 year experience in commercial real estate;
- General computer skills (Word, Excel and other Microsoft Office products);
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, self-starter and ability to work independently;
- Reliable transportation;
- Background check and references required;
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Identify prospects and lease space in new and existing properties, as well as lease, sell and/or
- Administrate, negotiate and manage specific retailer accounts/requirements;
- Use market knowledge in providing a leasing strategy that outlines targeted uses within client Shopping Centers;
- Canvas the market for prospects for assigned listings by telephone, cold calling, or follow up of direct mail solicitations;
- Identify and qualify potential tenants to lease space at our Shopping Centers;
- Initiate, negotiate and close leases with tenants for space at our Shopping Centers or out
parcels. Identify and track exclusions and prohibitions;
- Work closely with the brokerage community to elicit their involvement in the marketing of
- Prepare leasing proposals and negotiate terms with tenant prospects;
- Draft and prepare Letters of Intent working cooperatively with Director of Leasing;
- A more detailed list of job responsibilities will be provided pending an interview.
Position is commission based, and includes a compensation/benefits plan including but not limited to draw/bonus and pending experience.
Please forward your resume in strict confidence to Jack Berkowitz firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGER
Silbert Realty Management Co Inc. – Warren, NJ
The commercial Property Manager position reports to the Vice President, Property Management. This position is responsible for initiating and supervising the daily management, maintenance and associated construction of shopping centers and commercial properties within an assigned portfolio. The position requires extensive experience in retail property management in addition to initiative, negotiating skills, verbal written communication skills, accuracy and accountability, financial analysis, judgment and confidentiality. Essential tasks of the commercial Property Manager position include the ability to function at a high capacity within the context of a larger team, set goals and implement, support leasing initiatives, implement on-site maintenance services through third party vendors, preparation of operating budgets and close interaction with all tenant’s Accounting, Maintenance, Leasing Departments, Construction, assist Accounting, Collections and Finance functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Active NJ Real Estate license required
An undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field.
A prerequisite of five years of commercial property management experience including not less than two years within the commercial/community shopping center industry.
Medical/Dental/Vision 401k package available
Commensurate with experience
Please forward your resume to Jack Berkowitz email@example.com