Woodmont Metro at Metuchen Station, is a fully approved, brand new mixed use transit village development under construction and located in the heart of downtown Metuchen. Situated at the signalized intersection of Lake Avenue/State Route 27 and New Street, the development is opposite the approved Whole Foods and just two blocks from NJ Transit Metuchen Station, with service direct to New York Penn Station.
As Metuchen’s largest and most prominent development, Woodmont Metro at Metuchen Station will comprise 273 luxury apartments above 6,240 SF of divisible street level retail with an additional freestanding 5,068 SF retail building. All retail overlooks an expansive landscaped “piazza” making this an outstanding location for outdoor dining and related uses!
- Consumption Liquor license available
- Attached six-story, 800 car parking garage
- Designed by Minno Wasko Award winning architects
- First class construction including expansive landscaped piazza
- 5 miles from exit 131 of GSP & 1 mile from exit 3 of I-287
- 1 mile Average HH income of $124,000
- Projected retail occupancy 3Q- 2017;
- Now pre-leasing ground level retail ±6,240 sf plus a freestanding retail bldg. ±5,068 SF;
- 273 luxury apartments on upper 2nd – 5th floors
Call today for an opportunity to become part of this
much anticipated brand new development!
Brian S. Silbert, President & CEO
908.604.6900 x 15